- It’s easy to enter - you can nominate yourself or be nominated
- Dutch companies can register until 20 December 2023 by completing the form and writing a brief justification (max. 500 words)
- We would also like to receive a short video presentation (snapshot) or PowerPoint presentation in which the entrepreneur(s) explain(s) why the business or the project/product for the theme prize is so outstanding and qualifies for the Entrepreneur Prize or the theme prize. Tip: show your passion, vision, distinctiveness - that’s how you will persuade the jury. Upload the presentation/video at the bottom of the form.
- The entrants for the Horticulture Entrepreneur Prize and the entrants for the theme prize will be short-listed on in January 2024.
- The jury will ask these entrants for extra information and will visit the nominated entrants if the jury feels that this would be useful.
- The winners of the Horticulture Entrepreneur Prize and the Robotisation and Digitisation Theme Prize will be announced during an inspirational event on Wednesday 6 March 2024 (the exact location will be announced later on).