- It’s easy to enter - you can nominate yourself or be nominated
- Dutch companies can register until Friday 25 November 2022 by completing the form and writing a brief justification (max. 500 words)
- We would also like to receive a short video presentation (snapshot) or PowerPoint presentation in which the entrepreneur(s) explain(s) why the business or the project/product for the theme prize is so outstanding and qualifies for the Entrepreneur Prize or the theme prize. Tip: show your passion, vision, distinctiveness - that’s how you will persuade the jury. Upload the presentation/video at the bottom of the form.
- The entrants for the Horticulture Entrepreneur Prize and the entrants for the theme prize will be short-listed on in December 2022.
- The jury will ask these entrants for extra information and will visit the nominated entrants if the jury feels that this would be useful.
- The winners of the Horticulture Entrepreneur Prize and the Robotisation and Digitisation Theme Prize will be announced during an inspirational event on Wednesday 29 March 2023 (the exact location will be announced later on).